Preparations For Health Checkup
- Please take prior appointment
- Ensure you have been fasting for minimum 10 hours prior to checkup
- Report on empty stomach – No food or beverages; water may be taken
- Reporting Time: As per Appointment (between 7.00 am – 8.00 am)
- To bring a stool sample, please collect container from Aarthi Scan
- Wear loose cotton clothes when you come for checkup.
- We recommend wearing sports shoe for Treadmill test
- Avoid smoking, Alcohol & Tobacco for minimum 12 hours before the checkup.
- Diabetic and Hypertensive drugs to be taken as usual.
- Please report well in advance if you are a Diabetic or Cardiac patient.
- Bring all your earlier Medical reports, if any.
- Make yourself available with us for minimum 3hours to complete all checkups.
- Pregnant woman may avoid undergoing X-ray
- During Menstrual cycle avoid Health check up.